Sunday, December 02, 2012

A Happy Late Thanksgiving To You!

I know. What kind of cooking blog is this if it doesn't have a Thanksgiving post? I mean, really. Thanksgiving is like the biggest cooking holiday there is. It's all about being thankful, followed by stuffing you face with stuffing. And other delicious, mouth-watering foods that people look forward to every year.

Well, fact of the matter is this: we're usually out of town for holidays (a.k.a. in Oregon with our family), and I don't have much of an excuse other than that. I did cook a bit, but the photos, etc. didn't happen. Probably the same will be true for Christmas. I guess that's when I take a blogging hiatus.

However, do stay tuned for some tasty Christmas treats. I'm very excited for the holidays and have some delicious plans. Not to mention my Week Five blog post that should be up either today or tomorrow; get ready.

And a happy late Thanksgiving to you of course. Hope it was filled with family, wonderful food, and reminiscing on all that you and I have to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment